Are you a farmer? Perhaps you’re an avid hunter? Or maybe an animal lover?
When you decide on purchasing a metal carport you are setting yourself up with many opportunities. Whether you need extra space for your animals and tools, a steel agricultural building is the way to go.
- Live out in the country? Our agricultural barns are composed of 3 sections. Each compartment can be used to separate livestock from tools and feed all within one spacious unit. Choose from our Standard, A-Frame Vertical, A-Frame Horizontal, and Hexagon styles.
- Maybe you live in the suburbs, and need that extra storage. With an agricultural building you can store your recreational vehicle, fishing boat, gator, or four-wheeler.
- Because most steel structures are prefabricated, you save time and money. Orders are manufactured at our factory where they are then delivered and installed on-site within a matter of hours. Most importantly, pre-fabricated units can withstand a high degree of strength regarding animal kicks.
- Steel is also easy to work with, giving you the liberty to choose what size and shape you desire with no limits as with wood. You can add horse stalls, shelves, kitchen counters, or sinks to make your unit more resourceful.
- Quality is another aspect that makes steel the best choice for agricultural buildings. Steel carports are effective as the manufacturer it came from. The average lifespan depends on the quality of the parts a company uses for their units.
- Your livestock, tools, and crops will be protected against nature’s unpredicted weather. A sturdy well-made carport will last an average of 25-30 years.
- There’s more than what meets the eye. Steel carports, in general, are energy efficient. This means you won’t have to worry nor waste money on electric garage openers, excessive lighting, and other utilities. Steel units are well ventilated and provide shade for your equipment and livestock, and hunting gear. Your livestock can rest with the adequate ventilation.
- With an agricultural metal barn, you can have a peace of mind knowing you are using the most recyclable material in the world. You can always sell your steel for scrap when it is no longer useful to you.
- Maybe you want skylights instead of electric lights, or need an extra window – these metal barns can be customized to fit your necessities. We also offer hexagon buildings and loafing sheds apart from our agricultural metal barns.
With our Engineer Certified barns, you acquire units strong enough to withstand vicious winds, heavy snow loads, hail, and other elements. We offer high quality products for a great price with many different warranty packages to choose from. Furthermore, you can supplement additional accessories to reinforce your product. Options include 90+ mph wind warranty, solar air vents, and colored screws.
Walking down the gravel road that leads straight to your Barn Red and White-trimmed carport, you begin to hear the restlessness of your pets as they await your presence. A fresh passing of air replaces the beating heat as you enter the spacious barn. Scents of freshly-cut hay and feed mixes with the sweet scent of your horse’s apple wafers as you rip open the bag. You look up and see sun beams gleaming through the barn’s skylights down onto the hazy environment.
We have been in business for over 15 years and we proudly stand behind the fact that our buildings are strong, versatile, and built to last. Contact us today for a free quote.